ADVERTISE WITH US
RE: INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MSSA’S PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
The Malaysian Structural Steel Association’s primary business is to promote constructional steel and industries supporting the use of such.
The association has just completed its five-year plan with various activities / programmes to undertake its core business.
Amongst its promotional materials / activities are:
- The development of its corporate brochure, video and the like
- The development of its website
- Production of an MSSA quarterly newsletter
- Flyers / brochures / buntings for its events including out-reach programmes (where it reaches its members and potential members through exhibitions, training and networking sessions outside the Klang Valley)
- International and local exhibitions to promote its members
- Host an Undergraduate design competition for ASEAN and other selected countries
- Show-casing steel use in IBS
- Awards for excellence in various categories
- Networking sessions
- Success stories of ‘friends’ of steel
- Media relations and coverage for members
- Exhibitions and conferences
We look forward to an affirmative response from you.
MALAYSIAN STRUCTURAL STEEL ASSOCIATION